im stumped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spiritofjosh

know your role!
ive posted before and still havent fixed my issue, i put a d15b in my eg and it wont start. it came down to that the ignition wires in the harness arent getting power when i turn the key on, so the distributor isnt getting power meaning no spark. sooo what im trying to figure out is what the hell do i do now? Im wondering if my wiring harness itself is bad (si harness from rywire) or if my ecu is bad (p28 bought online)? also would a weak battery effect this? and whats the firing order for the jdm d15b vtec, i looked online and found two different orders.

try to bypass the stock ignition,,,put the key in the car,turn it to on,take the car out of gear,pull the ebrake up,and touch a wire from the positive battery to the starter signal input

check the fire coming out of the ecu,

the whole distributor is brand new, i re-checked the thermostat housing and the guy who checked all the wires also said to bypass the ignition which he was going to do next time he stopped by but he's been busy. but if i get it started with the bypass how do i keep it running?

Back