I'm Very Sorry For Asking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prawjEKt Cx

Alright I know how annoying it gets answering the same questions over and over, and I used to literally be a dictionary when it was swap related issues. But the last almost 2 years I got completely out of cars and back on my board, but now i'm weighing the waters with what I want to do with my Cx.

So after all this time I come back to the boards to ask advice, I can't believe how much I've forgotten.

But the question is OBD2 B18C1 into my 98 CX, full swap, axles, aftermarket mounts, ecu etc.... What else would I need, I forgot if VTEC was already wired in my factory harness, something is telling me that it wasn't And getting an OBD2a harness (firewall up) from an EX would be the way to go. Or what is the common solution.

Also what about my hubs? will they take the gsr axles?

I'm sorry I feel so helpless considering this is a place I used to whore on like over a year and a half ago and now literally forgot everything. Its so sad.

You'll have to hardwire the vtec, IAB, and knock (or run a ECU that disables it).

The hubs will take the axles no problem, just remove the ABS rings if they even have them.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 26 2004, 10:31 PM
You'll have to hardwire the vtec, IAB, and knock (or run a ECU that disables it).

The hubs will take the axles no problem, just remove the ABS rings if they even have them.
[post=382489]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, you're in iraq. I'll be there in 3 weeks, kikurk to be specific.

92 is actually in Germany right now... but good luck over there man. :thumbsup:

hmm well last i knew eh was in germany, but I haven't been paying a lot of attention in the lounge. he might have been deployed.

[/thread whore]

Yip, stationed in Iraq, but deployed to Iraq. Holdin it down in the sandbox fo' shizzy. It's not too bad here, at least in our area, plus we're with an Armor battalion, so they have learned not to fuck around.

Back