I'm wasted and need some help....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

sup yall, I havent been on here in a while, glad to see it's still cracken. I need to knowe the 1/4 mile times of a M5, 740i, and a ford lightning to settle an argument. I checked edmunds, road and track, and motor trend. I think I am too drunk to find the times. can someone throw up a link please....??? thanx guys.... :beer:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Mar 24 2004, 02:51 AM
sup yall, I havent been on here in a while, glad to see it's still cracken. I need to knowe the 1/4 mile times of a M5, 740i, and a ford lightning to settle an argument. I checked edmunds, road and track, and motor trend. I think I am too drunk to find the times. can someone throw up a link please....??? thanx guys.... :beer:

Oh yeah Shadney stop drinking so gosh darn much. Who are you arguing with about this Barrett? If so tell him he does not know SHIT.

2003 M5 = about 13.4
1996 740i = about 15.9
2001 Lightning = about 14.2

those are numbers i have pulled up from various sources on the intArw3b (magazine reviews, etc)
so put what ever faith in them you want

glad to see you havent lost y0ur sence of humor brian...

thanx eric, dont suppose you can find a 2001-2002 740i could ya. fuck, i'm typing on an orgaanizer and i'm shithouse. i cant find the question mark.

fuck off jon. your just mad because your stuck up in hell-a at work and im on the beach in sd. ha-ha.

2001 740i = about 14.5

AWwwww shit......SD. Im headed out that way sunday to go look at a few GS-R's in El cajon. My grand parents got a house out there on the island (Coronado)

hahah, wasted myself............what else is new :ph34r:

of all the cars uptop.

M5 comes out ontop. running low low 13's

Back