Images from Hubble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<dexter>what a fine day for science!</dexter>

Neat pics, I would like to find them in some other format, some other way. The transitions were too fast to really take it in, and you can't resize them. The search for intelligent webdesigners continues.

-> Steve

definately cool pics, but you didn;t have enough time to read the caption and "enjoy" the pictures..

Does this mean we have neighbors out there? Hmmmm I'm not talking space aliens, but other creatures like us? Who drive "honda's" as well. That could be cool.

199 :Is an Idiot:

Uh.... all you people saying it was moving too fast.... Did you not notice the pause button in the lower right corner?!?!

Jeez!

:nutkick:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 18 2003, 05:01 AM
Uh.... all you people saying it was moving too fast.... Did you not notice the pause button in the lower right corner?!?!

Jeez!

:nutkick:

lol i watched it the first time and was like damn that was fast, so i had to watch it again using pause

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 17 2003, 12:31 AM
Neat pics, I would like to find them in some other format, some other way. The transitions were too fast to really take it in, and you can't resize them. The search for intelligent webdesigners continues.

-> Steve

:werd:

Back