Import and Truck Bash 2005

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
2005 12th Annual Toyo Tires Import and Truck Bash
when: August 19-21
where: Indianapolis Raceway aka The Brickyard
more info: http://www.importandtruckbash.com/index.html

very awesome show to go. there going to be drag racing, burnout competition, show and shine, bikini contest and rumor has it that Formula D drifting is going to be there. check the website for more info!

lol I have been going for the past 2 years now it is awesome! and it isn't that far for us northern indianaers REPRESENT! lol you gonna show your truck I can stop and talk to ya if you are! meet a hondaswapper FINALLY! lol anyways ya drag racing is awesome there...quite a few imports run...havn't seen the burnout contests yet we are going to go on saturday...when is the bikini contest :D
o ya i remember last year when the one truck (forgot who it was my bro-in-law knows him) hopped about 2 times and rolled his truck once...did it again on the other side...and if I remember right stood it up too! lol it was CRAZY!

LOL yeah ima show the Splash, but i aint gonna get it judged. im just going to party down and relieve ALOT of stress. but yeah, stop by and talk to me. i will be with a car club from Virginia called Diversified Ridez. oh my Splash is yellow with a primered roll pan and has Virginia license plates. me and my friend Wes are leaving friday evening sometime. you wouldnt be the first HondaSwapper i have met offline, btw. :)

Back