In-car footage from Reno-Fernly Raceway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
This stuff isn't too exciting, but I thought I would post it anyways for those of you that are bored out there. :) Anyways, this is the first time the Sol has been back on the track since the R motor went. Its using the stock B16 again (with type R head). As you can see the 4,000ft altitude and lack of power was killing me. Watch me get owned by my buddies in their Evo's. LOL.
ftp://ftp.westcoastbeauty.com/pub/mike/meAndNceFolksReno.wmv
ftp://ftp.westcoastbeauty.com/pub/mike/me...eFolksReno1.wmv
ftp://ftp.westcoastbeauty.com/pub/mike/me...eFolksReno2.wmv

Tein HA's for an ITR and an ITR rear sway bar (23mm). Total cost, $700 :)

you should track the evo and turn the sol into the beater. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Haha,
I would, but I did one track day in the Evo and spent $200 in fuel :blink: . The Honda is MUCH cheaper to run, and ALMOST as much fun. LOL. The Evo was a freakin blast on the track, even being mostly stock. I should have video'd that day. My avatar is from that track day. The Honda is cheap and easy to find parts when you break them. I'm sure in about 8 years the Evo will become the full time track car. :wink:

is that the place that they did that american togue challenge (on BMI)...sorta looks like it...ya know where that lil white hatch beat all the super tuned cars?

and ummm mustang on a track other than a drag strip...wierd and uncommon sight.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Haha,
I would, but I did one track day in the Evo and spent $200 in fuel :blink: . The Honda is MUCH cheaper to run, and ALMOST as much fun. LOL. The Evo was a freakin blast on the track, even being mostly stock. I should have video'd that day. My avatar is from that track day. The Honda is cheap and easy to find parts when you break them. I'm sure in about 8 years the Evo will become the full time track car. :wink:

HOLY BODYROLL. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Like its you FUCKING JOB!

did ya move up a few classes since the last time you posted a video
Thanks man :)

Last video I posted on here was about 2 months ago driving in the intermediate group. I was passing every single car in that video. This one was in the Advanced group, I have some catching up to do now. :)

Back