in need of

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i need a stock shifter knob i was doin burn out and my short shifter snaped lol cheep piece of shit and i cant get the shifter threaded part out of my knobe so some one wanna give me there or sell me one cheep?

if only i had a dollar for everytime i heard of some POS short shifter breaking...

stock shifter for life y0...

and no, i don't have a spare, but any junkyard should have one dirt cheap if not free...

no stock shift knobs wow u think they wouldnt b hard to find yea it was some cheep pos that i got with the car 91 hb si for 350 only had 87 thousand on motor so iam not bitching too much that a damn shifter broke

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 27 2005, 07:19 PM
if only i had a dollar for everytime i heard of some POS short shifter breaking...

stock shifter for life y0...

and no, i don't have a spare, but any junkyard should have one dirt cheap if not free...
[post=479543]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry for whoring, but I have not had a problem with mine. I've broken cheapass knobs time and time again (got a real metal one on there now) but the shifter itself is rock solid. It's fully adjustable too :)

I never broke a shifter in any car.

I might have a few stock ones laying around from the old hatches (still got the stocky on this hatch)....I'll look around for it.

i got one from a 93 dx and a gsr pay shipping take your pick
right now im using a 86 honda civic wagon knob. only stock knob that fits my hand right

Back