In search of person who has successfully completed tranny swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordian

-94 Accord EX Auto
in process of coverting to 5spd manual
I have the swap almost complete, everything is in. I need help with the wirring, I need to personally talk with someone who has completed this swap, because I don't know what to do about the ECU and the wirring and I have searched and tried but I can only get a few write ups that are unclear and not specific enough to my situation.

Last edited:
i havent done a search for this...but since this thread has been made...if there is a write up on the tranny swap...can someone please direct us to the link...if not...can someone who has done this before...write up a guide? i intend on swapping my tranny to manual eventually.

I can help people with the swap, but the electrical, the VSS, ECU and Reverse wirring is what I need help with, I would almost pay for a write up or clear and detailed instrctions on how to wire my car for a 5spd. I don't really know, It could be as easy as putting in a 5spd ecu or even just un-plugging the tcu and leaving the auto ecu or as hard as rewirring the harness and pulling apart connectors and moving wires, soldering. I have everything else done, it's a 5spd car now, except the wirring.

Anyone done this swap?

a 5th gen accord, auto to manual... anyone?

Back