incar vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
went to thunderhill 2 weekends ago for a nasa hpde. had a great time, first time taking the g/f out in the car with me. she's in the car in the second half of the vid, funny stuff :) . anyways, its a 10min short vid of our session 2 and session 3 in hpde group 3. first time on the track with the new ITR motor, so i was going easy on her, especially since she was almost overheating in every session, shitty stock non-dual core :angry: radiator. (got a teg radiator to replace it recently) also my first time using the khumo mx's, and i must say i really like them, they like the heat, and it was pretty warm that day :) . anyway, the motor did damn good, ran 100 octane because of the 12.3:1 cr and i advanced the timing :) . much better than running on 91, oh well. also i think i would like to get more of a race pad on there, i could use better braking.
sorry for the crappy video quality, i wanted to keep the size down.

(20mb)
ftp://ftp.westcoastbeauty.com/pub/mike/compa.wmv

thats pretty badass! i really want to get into that kind of thing, but i think i should do some autoX before i try on track things. your vtec sounds sexy! :worthy:

at about 9 minutes in, does your old lady say "i dont like this" ?? :lol:

haha, ya sure was. she makes funny lil noises.

you should do it, its a freakin blast, i've been doing it for close to 2 years now. never did any autox though, so you don't need to really start there :).

i just noticed its all fubared at like 5:30 when it switches, i think i'm going to reencode another.

yeah, forgot to mention that..

now i just have to find a track around here.. the only place that might have one is about an hour away.. i'll have to check it out!

i noticed all the lil noises too :)

women are funny!!!

Back