Incomplete projectcar- 89 Civic HB in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eroman

I've been working on this car for the past six months. But I just got laid off and I've got two kids to feed. So everything's for sale. The car was originally an 89 Civic HB. What I did was put the front end from a 94 teg on it. It also has a Supra taillight conversion.(yeah, I know its pretty played but the circular headlights match up nice with the circular lights in the Supra taillights) The bodywork is about 85 -90 % complete. This is great for any one who does body work or knows someone at a shop that can finish it up for them. There is currently no engine in the car. I pulled the original engine that was in it (D15B2) to prep the engine compartment and planned to drop an LS/Vtec motor in it. I will include the original engine at no extra charge if the buyer wants it. The car is in grey primer. Right now all the interior has been removed from the car as well as the winshield. I planned on giving it a full paintjob (inside the door jams etc). I know everyone is going to want to see pics. I'll probably post them tomorrow or the day after. The car has been lowered 2 inches with Ebach springs and has Tokico shocks. Like I said the car is incomplete, but it is 85 to 90% there. This car looks pretty hot and I invested alot of time in it. Its killing me to sell it but I need the money. One other thing is that I lost the title (this can be obtained from the DMV). But I will supply the VIN # to any serious buyers if they want to do a backround check on the car. (It's not stolen!!) This car is definately one of a kind. It doesn't even look like an 89. The new style front end makes it look like it came from the mid-90's. Also I did the front end swap in a way that the front end of the car looks a little shorter. This is unlike other teg front end swaps that always come out looking elongated. I live in CT and will not deal with shipping. That is up to the buyer. I have no price set so it is open to all offers. I will definately get some pics up asap but still anyone let me know if they're interested. I'll give it about 2 weeks, then it's going to the highest bidder no matter what the price. If you want to keep your bids private, PM me.

Thanks

Pics are here. $800 obo (interior included)
s40edd2cc704fd.jpg

s40eddbb27051c.jpg

s40eddb9d900cb.jpg

s40edd2e6900ff.jpg

s40edd2f609c58.jpg

s40eddbd83f7bd.jpg

frontend conversion looks mega clean! rear lights i donno, they dont look that well done, why is it a diff color above?

Project is incomplete. I was about 3 weeks into working on the taillights when I lost my job. Since then, I've lost all motivation to live.

You're right though. The lights are barely mounted. And the bodywork is still rough. Nothing a little work can't fix.

Willing to take almost nothing for it though. Right now I need $$$, not a hobby.

where in CT do u live... i live in Port jervis NY ... i will deff buy it from you... how does $550 sound... i need the extra money to get down to you and get the car... unless you can supply shipping please get back to me thank you

Back