Info and where to go/Chipping ECU's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mustninty20

If I had a P06-A52 which is an auto ecu and I wanted to keep it auto but get it chipped to run vtec, basically I want the same program that is on the P28-A52, is this possible? Where is a good place to have this done? Any in the DC metro area?

just so you guys know, they said they dont do auto's. Actually first they laughed at me and then said they don't do auto VTEC maps.

just so you guys know, they said they dont do auto's. Actually first they laughed at me and then said they don't do auto VTEC maps.

Back