Injector Size and Brand

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spydy43

OK I am getting everything together to install uberdata on my turbo d16y8. One of the last things that I need is injectors I will be running 10-15 psi and I am hoping to get 250WHP out of my setup. What size of injector will be sufficient for this goal and what brand of injectors do you recommend? Also, I what else will need other than the injectors and clips?

Cant go wrong with either the RC or the DSMs I would take Beerbongskickass advice I think he has a turbo D16.

If I were to get a set of new injectors do I need High or Low Impedance injectors and will 450cc be big enough? The car is OBDII now but will be OBDI with Uberdata.

you can run either.

peak hold require a resitor box
saturated do not on obd1/2 vehicles.

450cc will supirt 250 whp no problem.

Your planning on building your motor right? I guess if you only turn it up to 15psi on race days it MIGHT last for a little bit, but I would try and keep it around 200whp on stock internals just to be safe.

the block is not sleaved but I have Wiesco pistons and scat rods. Do you think I should still keep it at 200?

Nah your fine with forged rods/pistons. I plan on building my block this season and I am going for at least 300whp or maybe a little more on stock sleeves with forged rods/pistons. Your goal of 250whp will be fine.

Back