injector's HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg_civic_coupe

Ok what's up hondaswap.com this is my first post. I have a little problem with my injectors,but before i get to that let me tell you what i am doing. I am putting a b18a1 into a 1994 honda civic. Which the b18 is obd-0 and the civic is obd-1. I was just going to use the injectors off of my old motor,But i forgot to take them off before i sold it. So another thing here is this b18a1 was a race engine with stage 2 cams and a shaved head. So i thought heck these injectors worked for them why not i use them. So you all have probally heard this one before but how do i get this to work. I have a obd-1 harness and the obd-0 harness. I need descriptive instructions, on how to use obd-0 injectors on a obd-1 harness. I am also converting the whole motor to obd-1 if this is a problem. I have a obd-1 ecu. Tell me what the best way to do this is. thanks alot in advance

Quoted post[/post]]
Ok what's up hondaswap.com this is my first post. I have a little problem with my injectors,but before i get to that let me tell you what i am doing. I am putting a b18a1 into a 1994 honda civic. Which the b18 is obd-0 and the civic is obd-1. I was just going to use the injectors off of my old motor,But i forgot to take them off before i sold it. So another thing here is this b18a1 was a race engine with stage 2 cams and a shaved head. So i thought heck these injectors worked for them why not i use them. So you all have probally heard this one before but how do i get this to work. I have a obd-1 harness and the obd-0 harness. I need descriptive instructions, on how to use obd-0 injectors on a obd-1 harness. I am also converting the whole motor to obd-1 if this is a problem. I have a obd-1 ecu. Tell me what the best way to do this is. thanks alot in advance
Yea just get obd1 injectors dude (convert the whole engine to obd1)

I was going to do that down the line but am running out of cash. Very tight on cash any solutions until i get money for obd-1 injectors. Thanks

Back