Injectors/TB question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a b16a SIR2 that i am building up. I got it for a song because it was in pieces and missing a few odds and ends here and there. I have been given a "ls" complete intake manifold with the tb, injectors, and wiring still on it. Everything was cut. My problem is that i dont know what year integra it is from. It says "PGM-FI" on the top of it, and what looks like a vacuum type tps. Are the injectors and tb from this manifold the SAME as the ones from the b16?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 28 2004, 06:13 AM
I'm pretty sure it won't bolt up (IM).
[post=395686]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont want the intake manifold to bolt up. I was thinking about using the throttle body and the injectors. I just wanted to know if they were compatible.

~aaron

pretty much all 4cyl honda tb's are compatable with each other. that one will bolt right on. the injectors, assuming they are the correct obd, will also work perfectly.

The PGM-FI marked intake manifold is most likely from a 90-93 integra LS/RS/GS. assuming you're putting this in a EG/EK/DC, the TB will NOT work because it lacks a MAP sensor, and the injectors wont work either if its obd0, it'll fry your ecu but you can wire up a resistor box if you really want to use them. The right obd injectors should run you like 50 bucks MAX.

You'd have to get a 92+ b16/b18c5 intake manifold, or go aftermarket and get an AEBS or skunk2.

Originally posted by word@Sep 28 2004, 07:36 PM
The PGM-FI marked intake manifold is most likely from a 90-93 integra LS/RS/GS. assuming you're putting this in a EG/EK/DC, the TB will NOT work because it lacks a MAP sensor, and the injectors wont work either if its obd0, it'll fry your ecu but you can wire up a resistor box if you really want to use them. The right obd injectors should run you like 50 bucks MAX.

You'd have to get a 92+ b16/b18c5 intake manifold, or go aftermarket and get an AEBS or skunk2.
[post=395955]Quoted post[/post]​

That is what i was assuming. I HAVE a b16 intake manifold. It is empty however. Nothing on it. I need a tb, injectors, map sensor, etc etc. Just trying to find out if what i have on the "pgm-fi" manifold will work. I thought that it was from a obd0 integra.

THANKS!!

Aaron

Originally posted by rcoolb2002@Sep 29 2004, 01:53 AM
That is what i was assuming. I HAVE a b16 intake manifold. It is empty however. Nothing on it. I need a tb, injectors, map sensor, etc etc. Just trying to find out if what i have on the "pgm-fi" manifold will work. I thought that it was from a obd0 integra.

THANKS!!

Aaron
[post=395958]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, if you want to find out if the parts will work, look at the date stamp on the donor head. If it is 91+(mine is 91 stamped, came in a 93 car, so it may be OBD I but possibily OBD 0) they should be OBD I.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 29 2004, 01:03 AM
Well, if you want to find out if the parts will work, look at the date stamp on the donor head. If it is 91+(mine is 91 stamped, came in a 93 car, so it may be OBD I but possibily OBD 0) they should be OBD I.
[post=396099]Quoted post[/post]​

Unfortunately i dont have the head, or any idea of where it came from. It is simply an intake manifold, with a throttle body attached to it. All the hoses and wires are still on it, just cut off. There is a sticker on the TB that says "02 A0". The manifold also says "PR4 H1" on it.

Any 91+ integra is obd1?

im running a tb from a 93 teg on my b20, and all i had to do was mount the map to my firewall with a few zip ties and run a vac line for it. 90-91 tegs are obd0, 92-95 are obd1.

A budy of mine told me that on integra injectors, if the clip has 3 slots on the top edge that it is obd0 if it has 2 then it is obd1. Is this true?

~aaron

Back