injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sevenhillsbilly

i was wondring do the obd have to match for the injectors to work in my mini me swap?

yes that is an issue. with obd1 injectors you must run a obd1 ecu. i would suggest a p28. plus a obd1 ecu is alot better to tune on

yes that is an issue. with obd1 injectors you must run a obd1 ecu. i would suggest a p28. plus a obd1 ecu is alot better to tune on

wrong. the only thing that matters is if you have obd0 peak/hold injectors you must have a resistor box, and if they are obd1 saturated injectors then you go without said box. whether you're running an obd 0, 1, or 2 ecu it does not matter.

ok well i am still not getting fuel would the o2 sensor make a differnce in me getting fuel to the injectors because i do have fuel to the rail and it will start on starting fluid.

See if the injectors are even getting power. Also check your fuel pressure. We've had similar issues with a 93 Civic where the rail was getting fuel but fuel pressure was too low.

ok and if the injectors arent getting power its the resistor box? and if its the fuel pressure its the fuel pump or filter am i correct?

if the injectors are not receiving power it could be the resistor box yes. you should get +5v at each injector. if you don't then check the box. if the box isn't receiving power from the yellow/black wire in the harness then the problem lies elsewhere. (i.e. break in the wire). if you are low on fuel pressure, but its there, then the pump is either dying, or the filter is clogged, or both. If no fuel pressure than either the pump pooped out on ya, or the main fuel relay is being retarded and not kicking the pump on. if need be you can run a direct +12v feed to the pump and test it to see if it kicks on.

ok so this is what i have.. i havew minimal pressure to the rail but i have fuel to it the pump turns on also . i had like 4 volts to the injectors with out a load just with teh key on. i am going to try the fuel filter and then the resistor box.

Back