insane civic hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16ahatch

Hey whats up everyone well my buddys car just hit the dyno a couple of days ago and pulled some amazing numbers so i thought id post them up and let you guys know, but first ill let you know what hes got. I dont know every mod but i know hes got a dart 1.8 block stroked to a 2.1 with a crane ignition system. well he dynoed 458whp 396ft lb at 27psi. The dart block is good for 60 so knowin him he might up the boost even higher. I got it on tape,Im still tryin to figure out how to get it on my computer so i can give you guys a link. oh yea there shooting for 600whp awww i can only dream of having a car that fast

yeah. now you just need some vids of him on the street < or strip >

im going to a friends house here in a little to upload it to his computer. Ill def post pics and vids of the car as soon as possible

str8... if youre using win xp, it comes with a video editing software.

not to be a dick or anything, but what turbo was he running? i know guys with less displacement and less boost making better numbers...

Hybrid901, my buddy Josh on Honda-Tech, who works at a local shop, and is my teammate made 482hp at the wheels on 19 PSI with a 2.0L engine, and ran 10.8@135+ last week, and STILL drives the car to work every day...

You're not impressing me...

yeah, that's exaclty what im saying...

and there are countless others making 550+ on 20-22 psi on 1.9-2.0 blocks

Back