installing a b series in EK96

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cdndna

P-Town Crew
Hello everyone i have a 1996 civic hb and i was given a 1994 integra with a b18b1 engine in it what will i need for the install,i was told a 1999 civic SIR rear mount can i use the everything from the integra like the shift linkage throtle body ect.. And as for wiring how much of a headache am i looking at ?

im not too sure, but i would pull off all the parts you may or may not need from the teg first, that way if you can use oem parts you got them. then make a list of what you have and do some forum diving, if you search for it in the right spots (EK SWAP FORUM) you'll find what you need perhaps. gl }=)

btw im searching for pretty much that same swap information for my 98 hatch, so if i find anything of value i will make sure to bump it or link it to the swap forums for ya. try and do the same please. peace.

Last edited:
you need all the mounts from the SI 00 and the tranny bracket from it. the wiring harness from the LS will work, and you will have to do some modding to the throttle body to make it work right, its a bit long for the ls, and the stock oem honda is a bit short. The integra shift linkage will work for your car as well :)

Back