installing a oil pressure gauge on H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
i just recently bought a FAZE oil pressure gauge and it came with all this shit:
med_gallery_31683_265_392189.jpg

im assuming the sending unit ( large bell shape thing) gets hooked up somewhere on the block. with that being said.....does this attach on to this like so:
med_gallery_31683_265_372236.jpg

and go here on the block??? :
oilport.jpg

if this is all correct?? then what do i do next? do i run a wire from the sending unit to the gauge and thats it??.. someone whos done one of these please let me kno asap becuase my cars apart awating an answer.
also, is this also the same spot that i would tap into for an oil line if i added a turbo to this motor

no. best place to do it is to t in at the factory oil pressure sensor on the back of the block. This is where i did it on my h22 swapped accord, and have also done it on a turbo install on a 96 integra gsr (which was what the directions said to do for the turbonetics turbo kit). only one better way to do it and that is spend the 90 bucks and buy a GE sandwich adapter and run it out of that.

Back