Intake Help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LSCRX

I got a b18b in my 88 CRX and cannot seem to find an intake that will fit, even my old short ram might have to be modified to fit. I wanted to get a CAI, but I need to ref my car soon and need a CARB sticker for everything. Any Ideas? I was thinking of getting a carb legal short ram AEM or something and just modifing it to be a cold air? :confused:

aem sells "hybrid" cold air intake systems for swapped hondas. i have one for my gsr eg. its fairly pricy for an intake ($180), but is a quality piece.

yeah, that would be perfect......but the AEM hybrid CAI is not carb approved. and since i need to ref my car it has to have the sticker.

i strongly suggest you find a DA airbox and run that when you go to BAR.. they're pretty strict on what aftermarket parts can be used.. just a heads up because they gave me shit.. even though it was CARB legal.. they check part #s also, so if it doesnt match then you fail..

Does the DA airbox fit? If so do you have any pictures? i got a DC airbox and that thing is HUGE and there is no way that will fit.

Back