Intake Manifold and thottle body.

Which do you recommend?

• Skunk2 intake and holley throttle body

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other- let me know what kind or set

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I plan on doing a bunch of other add ons to my B16a. i want to do a short ram intake with Intake manifold, thottle body 65 mm, type R cams, 4-2-1 header. Let me know what you think.

Darin

oh shit son, didn't notice that, LOL. Oh well I would suggest to you that if you plan on revving past 8200rpm with larger cams then the ITR/skunk2 intake manny will benefit. Also why not just get your TB bored and tapered.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 21 2003, 03:01 PM
oh shit son, didn't notice that, LOL. Oh well I would suggest to you that if you plan on revving past 8200rpm with larger cams then the ITR/skunk2 intake manny will benefit. Also why not just get your TB bored and tapered.

Milan

:werd:
yes, get your stock one bored out, the aftermarket ones are too expensive. i had mine bored to 64mm then tapered out to 66mm http://www.proflowdesign.com/

where is the best place to go for manifold boring and tapering?
what does that usually run pricewise? is that something you could do yourself with a dremmel?

Originally posted by seanjuan@Jul 21 2003, 06:44 PM
where is the best place to go for manifold boring and tapering?
what does that usually run pricewise? is that something you could do yourself with a dremmel?

you bore and taper the TB, you can bore out your intake mani if you do not get a skunk2 (comes with 64mm bore). get it done professionally, when you bore out the TB you need to replace the butterfly plate too, i put a link in my last post where you can get it done.

I know that It is called V-tec !! I put it as V-tech cause that is what was availible!!! I am not that fucking retarded

Darin

Back