Intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honestly, for that small of a turbo, you probably won't see too much gain with a bigass intake manifold. I'm going to be boosting upwards of 30psi on a D-series and I'm sticking with the Skunk2 intake manifold. Also, you aren't going to see any gain at all with a fuel rail - there are 600whp cars out there running the stock fuel rail. I've personally made around 300whp on the stock fuel pump/fuel rail/fuel pressure regulator. Aftermarket fuel rails are a waste of money unless you're making rediculous power, and even then it's a stretch.

Also, I thought the blue-top DSM's were 450cc?

Yes you are right. DSM blue tops are 450cc. red tops are 390 I believe.

390 = Automatic DSM / Grey tops. The only red top injectors I know of are RX7 injectors, which are 460CC's. I believe Evo's also have red tops, but I'm not sure of their CC...I believe it's in the 500's

well then they must be 450...friend of mine sold them to me and told me they were 410cc...maybe he was wrong...maybe they're not blue tops who knows...i do know that they are over 400cc...and i'm moving up to a t3 like i said mine now has some gremlens in it and someone told me just to move up to the t3...and really i'll be satisfied with the t3 turbo and its power i just want the car to be exteremely clean now...that's why i want a polished manifold and fix all of the dings and dents...i have not posted pictures because of the car not being cleaned up...i really didn't think anyone would care either so i didn't waste my time but maybe i will when it's finished up

Back