integra muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vanillakilla

I am going to have new exhaust pipe installed at the exhaust shop as soon as I get my header, but what I am looking for right now is a muffler the sounds good and looks custom but I don't want some big ricer fart can. anyone have any ideas?

stick a cherry bomb in the exhaust tunnel right after the cat and then run piping out the stock location. you get a smooth looking rearend with no muffler hanging down and because of the placement of the muffler resonence does not become a problem.

i used this system on two of my cars and installed another on a prelude. it sounds awesome when you dig into it but at half throttle or less it's not horrible sounding, and not terribly loud.

best thing it you get minimum back pressure at a cost of no more than $75.

ask at the exhaust shop they'd be easily capable of putting it together for you, unless they are monroe or another franchise shop then they want to make money and will over charge you.

i'd say go for a Rs*R ExMag, its custom but close to stock so cops don't know the difference, plus its has a very awesome sound. and has some of the best hp ratings. good luck

RS*R ftw

yeah I'm not buying an exhaust system I am going to have pipe run at the exhaust shop no cat no resonator. I found the muffler I am going to get it is a knock off of the apexi world sport.

Back