Integra RHD Converion from a 1997 SIR-G + mics par

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

foc-us2k

Ok I just bought a complete front clip for a 1997 Integra SIR-G yesterday. I need to sell as many parts off this thing as possible to make some of the money back so I can get this motor in my civic. Its all black inside. I have everthing to convert a LHD to RHD.. This clip is complete I will have pics on wenesday If somebody wants to buy the whole thing minus the motor,trans,ecu,axels,shift linkage. I would be willing to work something out. PS. There are no body panells or core support. & the harness is uncut.

I am open to trades to let me know what you got.

OK I am now under some pressure to get this clip out of my friends garage so I only looking for 300 for the complete rhd swap...

wNzY3ODI1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNzg3MTcxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

I am also open to trades. Will trade the whole rhd swap for a new exedy racing flywheel and full face clutch kit. Also looking for a 2000 or 2001 gsr ecu with key..

damn, thats a good deal...

but that requires a complete hack of a car to swap over the firewall and everything to RHD...

bump

is it just me or is that dash all cut to hell?

i would take the gauge cluster, steering wheel, airbag, and other misc shit and sell it to get your 300 bucks, and then scrap the rest...

also the ignition with key, front spindles and discs...

the whole manual swap should be worth money, well if it wasn't rhd you could sell it, lol
master cylinder should work on lhd cars,

Man, I want that....Ill have to see if I can make my way to VA before I drop an offer.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 23 2005, 12:22 PM
is it just me or is that dash all cut to hell?

i would take the gauge cluster, steering wheel, airbag, and other misc shit and sell it to get your 300 bucks, and then scrap the rest...
[post=465121]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya, i was thinking that too.
Maybe we can work something out, because i just want pretty much everything he doesnt. I can pick up. BTW, pm sent.

Back