Integra Seats In A Civiv

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrowNKiD

I bought my car (92 civic hb) with integra seats in it. And the back seat bottom doesnt fit properly. Around the bottom there is a gap. I am planning on putting in integra type r seat this summer. but before i do i want to know how to make the seat bottom fit proberly. (ie no gap) I know it can be done because i've seen it done but people wont tell me how they did it.

* Can take pics if u dont understand*

no luck dude it will sit in there nicely with a gap but there is always space. the teg is just a little bit smaller. ive thought about the 4dr myself but never had the chance to check it out.

i have seen it fixed before tho... jus the guy wont tell me how he did it

Originally posted by sk8er602@Mar 25 2005, 12:45 AM
use the bottom pice from a four doot integra and the top half from a 2 door integra
[post=478241]Quoted post[/post]​

Yip, that's the only way. Or you can lay some carpet under the seat bottom, and try to make the gap not look so noticable. I have ITR rear seats too, and am looking for the four door bottom for my hatch.

i like that carpet idea. See my car is white so it really sticks out.

So was mine when I bought the seats, I never installed them, now if I can unass myself I might get around to it.

Back