Integra Window

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dirtyrican987

I need to find one of those windows that are located behind the drivers side door, like the triangle one. if anyone has one hit me up

Originally posted by dirtyrican987@Apr 6 2005, 09:44 PM
I need to find one of those windows that are located behind the drivers side door, like the triangle one. if anyone has one hit me up
[post=483970]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, I have one of those windows...Im parting out a wrecked 97 ITR i bought...Ill write a bill of sale for teh window...What you willing to pay for it?..hit me up..

Originally posted by civiconroids+Apr 7 2005, 01:41 AM-->
dirtyrican987
@Apr 6 2005, 09:44 PM
I need to find one of those windows that are located behind the drivers side door, like the triangle one.  if anyone has one hit me up
[post=483970]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, I have one of those windows...Im parting out a wrecked 97 ITR i bought...Ill write a bill of sale for teh window...What you willing to pay for it?..hit me up..
[post=484067]Quoted post[/post]​

hey man just tell me whats fair shipped to 01915

Ill call around today and ask some import shops how much the window sells for, then ill give you a cheaper price than that, including shipping and then ill get back to you ...

Originally posted by civiconroids@Apr 7 2005, 12:37 PM
Ill call around today and ask some import shops how much the window sells for, then ill give you a cheaper price than that, including shipping and then ill get back to you ...
[post=484203]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds good just PM me wit an amount and i'll let u kno if im interested it has the moulding around it still right?

Back