Intercrew & dallasimports.net

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rabinzero

Not sure if this thread is even in the right forum, but...MAN! What is their deal?!? I see nothing, but steady hating on those boards about Intercrew. I've had no issues with them, but they swear up and down Intercrew will royally screw you over. I'm currently in the middle of a build myself and it's coming to its end, but need some positive stories about Intercrew. All the negativity towards them just has me buggin. Calesta and I met up at Intercrew when we met on here and even he swears by that place. They are a great shop! For those local or have been to that shop, please chime in with your testimonies to make a brotha feel better.

yeah it is...probably should be in the south (or wherever texas' forum is at).

Intercrew had some really good guys up there and Phillip is a pimp. Got nothing but good stories. I didnt feel right in JoTec, but intercrew had a hella freindly atmosphere last time i was there (granted they have since moved to garland and i havent been back in the shop since they moved).

Back