Interior Tail Light Cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YBLEGAL

Regular Member w/ Cheese
I'm still searching....but maybe one of you can help me right quick.

I've got a 2000 Civic EX (coupe).

I'm looking for some sort of covers for the interior of the trunk to contain the brake light lumination. I have removed my rear seats and trunk carpet lining. So the brakes light up my trunk and cabin, and will get annoying when my current upgrade work is complete.

Is there anywhere to find premade covers?

Understand what I'm talking about?

Thanks everyone ^_^

of course....

but i'm looking to see if premade ones exist. i know i'm not the only one with no back seats...

i'm good at custom making things, but, i want to see if something possibly better than i could ever make is out there.

if your talking about the tail lights on the side, or the trunk, or all of them... maybe find some of the factory side trunk carpets and see if some of the concaves and angles come close enough to cut a section out and stick them up for temp... just an idea

yeah. that could work for the corner tails. but the inner tails are in the trunk lid and thus have no carpeting anyway...so ya.

someone should make these things. else i guess i'm gonna make fiberglass shell covers....sound good?

still lookin for prefab's tho!

Back