International Auto Salon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RedDragon

Hey guys.....I'm not here to much but most of the CSi people know me from the old days....Anyway I just wanted to let all of you know,that I just got back from the IAS here in a Los Angeles and all I can say is .........Holy Shit!!!!!!!!

This was better than any car show I've ever been too....It's a cross between S.E.M.A. and the Tokyo Auto Salon......I was there all day....The place was loaded with some of the worlds sickest rides.....Skylines,Supras,Carbon Fiber NSX's even a Ferrari Enzo in the Eibach booth......

This year they are bringing it to Atlantic city and I recommend you all attend......Check out the web site at www.ias2k3.com

Enjoy..... ;) Keep in touch.....

hey mark!! nice to hear from ya again! :D

Holy cow! It's Mark!!! Hi stranger!!!! Thanks for the links and I hope that you and your gf are doing well. What are you driving these days? I'm driving out to Cali in June to hit Coastal Hwy 1 with some GSR board buds. I think some group wrenching will be involved too... :)

I replaced my radiator last week almost all by myself! :eek:

Congrats on the radiator....Cate and I are doing well...Very busy with work.....I'm still in the Si,but I've been shopping for S2000's lately.....

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 6 2004, 08:42 PM
I'm driving out to Cali in June

Sounds like an opportunity to deliver some parrots to Palm Springs.

Um, I'm sort of serious, let me know if you'd like to negotiate something. :)

Sorry for the threadjacking.

stay in Cali, you loser!!!!

by the way, I'm in talks about coming out, most likely this fall.......can I kick you out of your bed and sleep with Cate??? Problem with that is, If I give her the sausage, she'll never talk to you again...... :D

Originally posted by quicksi@Apr 16 2004, 09:14 AM
stay in Cali, you loser!!!!

by the way, I'm in talks about coming out, most likely this fall.......can I kick you out of your bed and sleep with Cate??? Problem with that is, If I give her the sausage, she'll never talk to you again...... :D

What's mine is yours my friend....... ;) Whenever you want to come out the door is open......As far as Cate goes.............Give it your best shot,I need the rest anyway....... :p

Originally posted by number9+Apr 8 2004, 10:28 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@Apr 6 2004, 08:42 PM
I'm driving out to Cali in June

Sounds like an opportunity to deliver some parrots to Palm Springs.

Um, I'm sort of serious, let me know if you'd like to negotiate something. :)

Sorry for the threadjacking.

Well heading to the SF Bay area... and probably co-driving a white GS-R coupe, so space is limited this round. Maybe next time, if I still have my license. ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 20 2004, 09:42 AM
Well heading to the SF Bay area... and probably co-driving a white GS-R coupe, so space is limited this round. Maybe next time, if I still have my license. ;)

No problem, M.

My first choice is to sell them locally. I've got one sold already. Three more to go. :roll:

Doesn't Gypsy get lonely on all those x-country trips? B)

Hey, have a safe trip!

Originally posted by number9@Apr 20 2004, 09:19 PM
Doesn't Gypsy get lonely on all those x-country trips? B)

Hey, have a safe trip!

Lonely? She's always by my side! We are like Siamese twins. Well, usually including my Si, we are Siamese triplets... lol.

And thanks! :)

Back