"interpol - evil" music video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
anyone seen this? i really like the song, but the music video is fucking weird. this is probably one of the weirdest videos ive seen in a long time. that little pupet guy is just creepy looking.

i would add a video but i cant figure out how to turn it into a torrent. B wanna help me out with how to upload it to demonoid?

how to make a torrent:

DL and install MakeTorrent 2.1
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/burst/m...e_mirror=cogent

open that program up.

firs thing you need to do is add demonoid as a tracker. its on the 2nd to last tab if memory servers. on the "upload torrent" page of demonoid, after you accept the terms, there is the tracker url. place that in the box, and click add, then save.
go back to the first tab, and you should now see demonoid in the drop down box/list of available trackers.

select that as the tracker, browse for the AVi or whatever it is, and then click the make torrent now button.
it will has the file and create a .torrent file.
this is the file you want to uplaod to demonoid.

now that you have a torrent file, you need to prepare it.

first, make SURE that the avi is in your azereus download folder-- or where ever you have your BT's set to DL to. if it is NOT in that folder, it will NOT WORK.

now, upload the torrent file to demonoid, select the category and all that good stuff.

after the upload compeltes successfully, it will direct you to the files DL page, just like you are used to seeing.

click on the link to DL it.

since you already HAVE it (reason for it being in the folder), it will check it, then move it to seeding.

voila :)

when you mentioned wierd and puppet i was expecting something akin to a tool video. But the puppets face is really expressive, and thats kind of creepy.

yea tool always does weird stuff. they mostly have claymation though. ill have the torrent up in a second for this vid.

That's a freaky ass puppet. I think that if I ever saw that puppet, I would have to kick it in its oversized teeth.

Back