Invisibility cloak

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

You must be kidding me

_40161311_cloak203.jpg

-> Steve

If that cloak is for real all I can say is, I wish I was in High School and got to jack off in the girls locker room, shit I will do it now. In all seriousness though, technology is advancing so quickly it is mind boggling.

That's some crazy shit, I doubt its real though. If it is, then, this could cause so many problems its insane. Imagine how easy it would be able to get away with murder? Just a thought.

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 5 2004, 11:59 PM
That's some crazy shit, I doubt its real though. If it is, then, this could cause so many problems its insane. Imagine how easy it would be able to get away with murder? Just a thought.

Hmm, I think I would spend about half my time at a girls pool locker room.

Screw all the Cloaks, the robots, the flying cars and shit.... <_<

They should continue the research and the up the funding for more research in the mind feild....Just so we can figuare out what women are really thinking. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 6 2004, 10:39 AM

They should continue the research and the up the funding for more research in the mind feild....Just so we can figuare out what women are really thinking. :ph34r:

:withstupid:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 6 2004, 10:39 AM

LOL!! :concur:

Yea, I saw that a few years ago, they have been working on it for snipers and what not.

I read about it too. I think it was in a national geographic and it was for cammies that woven with fiber optic cables so what you see on the back is what is really in front of the person. It looked pretty cool.

Back