Iridium Spark Plugs Or Regular Spark Plugs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drenni

I was just about to purchase a set of iridium spark plugs or they really worth it or not just wanted to know, besides they are very expensive and before I buy anything I wanted to consult with my good friends at Hondaswap.com.... :D :D :D . so if anyone has done that buy let me know.....

I have heard they are great if you are going seriously all out on your motor and whatnot. like here's an example, a guy has a del sol s, it never can break 100 mph, he gets iridium plugs and yeah it kept going well past 100 mph. That is what i have read on this forum atleast. My suggestion is do a search also because there has been a lot of discussions on the iridium spark plugs.

No get the $4 copper plugs and replace them every year. Copper is a very good conductor. Use the money you saved for an hour of Dyno tuning.

:werd: :withstupid:
NGK coppers are bad ass

Originally posted by solblu@Apr 20 2003, 11:31 PM
No get the $4 copper plugs and replace them every year. Copper is a very good conductor. Use the money you saved for an hour of Dyno tuning.

Replacing plugs often can lead to the plug seats and threads to get worn. So be careful of frequent replacement.

the difference isn't like night and day, but it's not going to hurt if you get iridium

Back