Is anyone watching....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
...the Monday night football game? This shit is unbelievable. Indy just tied it with 30 seconds to go....looks like it's going to overtime.

And here I thought my football pool was busted because I picked Indy tonight. :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 7 2003, 12:40 AM
pure fucking bs, the game was rigged, so obvious.

you just keep telling yourself that..

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 7 2003, 12:44 AM
I KNOW you are not agreeing with the 10 lbs of bullshit in a 5 lb bag "leaping" call.

well this is true.. i thought you were refering to the entire game as being rigged..

.... slaps another fag player in the ass
*good game*

sports are so gay

racing- the only sport that requires two balls.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 7 2003, 01:24 AM
.... slaps another fag player in the ass
*good game*

sports are so gay

racing- the only sport that requires two balls.

:werd:

not to mention u gotta shower with the other guys after the game.....
:gayflag:

maybe if you actually played a sport you would realize how much skill and talent is actually involved in what they do. i do disagree with how much they are getting paid though. i think that is a load of BS.

i played shit back in the day...

bunch of coaches yelling at you instead of encouraging you
bunch of faggot ass teamates who are in it to look good instead of have fun

solo II for me

That was a BULLSHIT call... The only reason I really watch is because I am in a football pool at the office... I'm also in a Nascar fantasy league... I've been in 1st place ALL YEAR LONG... 6 weeks to go and i'm down to 2nd... :(

All I have to say is FUCK THE REFEREE'S! That was a bullshit call!!

man, those refs blew...there was a call every other fucking play!!! and that last call for leaping??? wtf...the game was intense, but it should have been bucs game.

:no: Simion Rice did not leap onto anyone, nor did he use them as leverage to get higher. The refs clearly fucked up.

yeah saw the highlights when I got home from work.

Tampa lost with a 21 point lead with 4 minutes left in the game, heard it was the biggest comeback in nfl history in that time frame and with that many points.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 7 2003, 01:37 AM
i played shit back in the day...

bunch of coaches yelling at you instead of encouraging you
bunch of faggot ass teamates who are in it to look good instead of have fun

solo II for me

True! I played corner back in high school an I was there just to have fun and make some friends!

Well the coaches had other ideas! They worked you and yelled at you and all sorts of shit like we were getting paid for the shit! My football coach lost his temper in the locker room during halftime and was trowing shit around and calling us stupied and all shorts of shit like that. I just though it was funny but he took his shit too seriuosly!

It does take a lot of talent and I like watching and playing football...It keeps me in shape!! :lol:

Game was awsome though even with the BS calls!

My friend lost $500 dollars though! :lol: I don't care though serves him right!
Us fucken Italians always betting on shit! :lol: :D

holy fuck and i missed all this? damn! i stopped watching because ind was getting their ass kicked, :bash:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 7 2003, 09:18 AM
:no: Simion Rice did not leap onto anyone, nor did he use them as leverage to get higher. The refs clearly fucked up.

actually if you are lined up a yard behind the line(which he was) and then proceend to leap and land on someone it is now a penalty. If he was on the line it would be ok. Plus they lost in overtime which the bucs won the coin toss better team won! Good call, let it go & know your football :D

Originally posted by SolPWR@Oct 7 2003, 08:41 AM
actually if you are lined up a yard behind the line(which he was) and then proceend to leap and land on someone it is now a penalty. If he was on the line it would be ok. Plus they lost in overtime which the bucs won the coin toss better team won! Good call, let it go & know your football :D

Exactly. As I said, it's a BS rule, not a BS call. The ref's called it like they should have.

Back