Is it possible or what would I do to make this wrk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vizzion

I have a JDM B16 Bottom end that I plan on swaping into my 93 Integra! What I want to ask is will a 1996USDM GSR Head work with this 1995JDM B16a Bottom End! If possible could ya'll elaborate for me if it is possible or what would I have to do to make it possible! Thanks for taking the time!

What do ya'll think! Any power gains from this setup! Or will it just be the same as having a B16 or a GSR!

It should give you some more power then a b16 because the gsr head has smaller combustion chambers which means higher compression. I would deffinatly go for it. Best of luck to ya man.

You'll gain slightly higher compression!

You'll go from 10.2:1 compression to 10.45!

The GSR head has slightly better cams!

If you can hook up the dual length intake manifold and run it properly with the GSR ECU and proper tuning, you'll gain a bit more torque!

Honestly, there isn't much of a difference!

If you're going to have to pull apart a full B16 to swap on the GSR head, I would recommend that you just swap in the B16 and leave the head alone!

Better yet, put the GSR head on your stock B18!

Sorry, just had to!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the GSR Head sitting around! and I just recently bought a B16 bottom end from a friend that was trying to get rid of it! I'm planning on putting it in a 93 Teg!

I'm confused... If you had the GSR head laying around, why not put it on your B18A? You could have use the money you spent on the B16 block to make a bad ass LSvtec. :huh::huh:

Just my 2 cents... :D

Back