Is It Possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maverick97

I have a 97 hatch that I want to put a rsx-type r motor in to. I have the money so that's not a problem. The problem is finding out if it can work and who can do it? Please help! :unsure:

Why are you set on that engine? With the money it is going to cost you you could build a B series to be much more powerful. Go B18C5 and build it NA, or B18C1 and boost it.

That would cost a lot of money man, if you want a K that bad then go get the new Si hatchy and swap it in. Go with a B like lsvtec said.

Milan

And the nay's have it, stick with the B series, you will thank yourself later.

it is possible, but why would do it beyond me. Read in mad while back saying it require swaping sub-frame and all. Might as well just tube-chassis ur car and built turbo b series for same price, not to mention it smoke chit out of rsx r swap.
Why spend ton of money when can be lot faster cheaper and easier.

oh cele. what up with civicland? when it be back?

it seems like this is every other thread that I read now :repost:

Originally posted by Vitessecrx@Jul 12 2003, 02:47 PM
it is possible, but why would do it beyond me. Read in mad while back saying it require swaping sub-frame and all. Might as well just tube-chassis ur car and built turbo b series for same price, not to mention it smoke chit out of rsx r swap.
Why spend ton of money when can be lot faster cheaper and easier.

oh cele. what up with civicland? when it be back?

WTF are you trying to say. Why don't you retype your post, only this time type it in such a manner that the other 99% of us reading it can understand what your trying to say.

Back