Is it worth it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

01momogti

1997 delsol, body is crappy, interior is even worse. But it has a B20B block with a b16 head, header, intake, 5zigen exhaust, cams, mounts, suspension and a vtec controller air controller thingy. Should i get it for $1800? It has 5k on the build. I plan on taking all out of the delsol and buying a doner 88 crx shell and dropping it in that. For 1800 is it worth it for the delsol? Im a vw guy so i know nothing about honda, so please be nice and informational?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:D

If everything is in decent shape then I'd say it's worth it. Who knows what shape it's in though, or how well the motor was assembled. The fact that he's using a piggyback rather than a chipped ECU tells me that he probably cut some corners here and there...

i agree if he cut corners thats not good i wouldnt buy a whole car just for the motor then your stuck with your "crappy" shell
if the motor is all you want then just buy one for about the same price and it comes with everything you need

Back