Is it wrong to lie?

lying

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't give a shit, I just want a

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
specifically dealing with questions like...

do these pants make me look fat?
does this shirt look nice?
etc...

questions like that, no. about more serious shit, yes. im brutally honest. then again i get in trouble alot for that.

I will tell her if the shirt sucks, but if it has anything to do with her body she looks amazing. Nothing less.

Then again she does look amazing so i don't have to fib much.

Quoted post[/post]]
I will tell her if the shirt sucks, but if it has anything to do with her body she looks amazing. Nothing less.

Then again she does look amazing so i don't have to fib much.
yea i agree with that. from experience never say anything about a girl's body. id sooner stand in front of a bus that go through that debacle again. and my gf is hot too, i dont have to lie.

I always tell her the truth. But what I consder the truth she considers being an asshole. But if you do I lie I dont think its wrong since some girls need to be lied to. Here is a basic convo between me and the woman of 4 years:

Her: How does this shirt look?
Me: retarded
Her: Good, I like it. Asshole.

hahaha
yes its okay to lie to your gf about if her shirt makes her look fat, unless it really does...
LOL this girl that lived in my dorm freshmen year, she comes out of her room in a bra and jeans and says "do these pants make my ass look fat?" and me not missing a beat in my stoned state comes back with, "no, its your ass that makes your ass look fat"

lie to her, girls only ask those questions to see what we say, they are testing you everyday of your togetherness.

as a female... we hope the answer will match what we want to hear.

but, if i ever ask the opinion of a man, i want him to be honest with me. most times i don't give a shit if he thinks i look fat etc... because i know i'm not fat.

here's the kicker. a woman shouldn't ask. why? if she walks out and he says anything positive (for example: 'wow' or 'damn' or 'that looks hot on you') then you know he likes it and you don't look fat or all that.

if he doesn't... he probably doesn't mind. i just go for things that make him at least say something. if he doesn't notice... and i'm trying to get someone to do so, i go back and change if i feel like it.

Quoted post[/post]]
I always tell her the truth. But what I consder the truth she considers being an asshole. But if you do I lie I dont think its wrong since some girls need to be lied to. Here is a basic convo between me and the woman of 4 years:

hahah exactly how me and my gf are. if i say i like it, she'll put it back, if i say its ugly she'll buy it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

hahah exactly how me and my gf are. if i say i like it, she'll put it back, if i say its ugly she'll buy it.
girls wear things to impress other girls because the average guy doesnt care for the most part.

its better to be honest with the person, cause it will always bite you in the ass in the end

EDIT: Content completely changed

I use what Larry Reeb taught me:

"Does this make me look fat?"

"I AM BLINDED BY YOUR BEAUTY"

I tell my girl exactly like it is but she never ask me do I look fat or shit like that. She says "does this look nice?"...I tell her yes or no... no problems over here.

Quoted post[/post]]
as a female... we hope the answer will match what we want to hear.

but, if i ever ask the opinion of a man, i want him to be honest with me. most times i don't give a shit if he thinks i look fat etc... because i know i'm not fat.

here's the kicker. a woman shouldn't ask. why? if she walks out and he says anything positive (for example: 'wow' or 'damn' or 'that looks hot on you') then you know he likes it and you don't look fat or all that.

if he doesn't... he probably doesn't mind. i just go for things that make him at least say something. if he doesn't notice... and i'm trying to get someone to do so, i go back and change if i feel like it.

haha...wish all girls had that view. Most of the girls that ask me that, couldn't care less about my fashion sense. They just say stuff to be argumentative, which I could care less about. I never lose an argument, because I really don't care. The day I find a girl that doesn't ask me the 'fat' questions, I will never let that one go...

Eh, depends to what extreme. Most cases I would say anything would look ok, unless it was really bad, which was only a couple of times. I really am not one to ask for fashion advice anyway.

i judge my answer based on what i think she will do in response.

for example...

1) her-do you like this shirt?
me-(is she going to change it if i don't like it?)-Yes honey, it looks great.
her-ok lets go

2)her-i really like these shoes
me-(they are ugly and cheap but i wanna go home)i love them. I'll even buy them if we can leave and go eat.
her-i'm glad you like them, they are all i will be wearing later tonight.

Score!!!
there is a time and place for lying. Lie about clothes, don't lie about cheating or any other girl issues.

unless we are going out and she looks like shit, i lie to her. if she looks like shit and id be ashamed to be seen with her....yeah ill tell her the truth.

Back