is my bolck sleeved

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

if i was to post up pics of my block would anyone be able to tell me if its sleeved

cuz they guy i got the car off of said that is was but he also said that it was it ran low 11's in a quarter on a stock boosted y8

i dont think so..and that guy is a liar,,no stock boosted civic will run 11's in quarter mile,
probably low 14's to mid 13's

ok thats what i was thinking and yeah i know the was full of shit lol i knew it when i bought the car caz of the shit he said lol

Judging by the looks of the sleeves... no closed deck... They look like oem sleeves, but the short block was used, so I would measure the sleeve thickness and compare it to the stock measurement and see what you get. If its thicker, than its sleeved with an open deck and just simply looks like shit. :thumbsup:

There is no way that block is sleeved. You can see the two different materials the aluminum alloy and the steel liner

ok thats what i was thinking and yeah i know the was full of shit lol i knew it when i bought the car caz of the shit he said lol

Then why did you buy it? I hope you didn't pay any more than what the car would have been worth stock...

i paid 1800 for the hole car and it was worth it for the stuff that was done to it and for what i have got out of it so far

If I thought someone was bullshitting me I probably wouldn't buy anything from them...

The fact that they're not telling you the truth about the vehicle they're selling proves one of two things: 1.) they're stupid, and they probably didn't take care of the car, or 2.) they don't have a problem with lying, which means they might be lying about other things (maintenance, condition of the vehicle, accidents, etc.).

Oh well though, seems like you're happy with it, so I guess that's all that matters, right?

Last edited:
yeah and my plans for the car were to chang just about every thing sept the half cage so i wasnt really worried about the condition of the motor or anything

Back