is there a big diffrence?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

I was wondering how much of a diffrence I would feel if I put the Z6 head on my A6 91 SI. I have the head and a P28 ecu just waiting on the dizzy and jumper harness. Will I feel a dramatic change in horse power? My buddy has a 95 GSR and he thinks Im wasting my time and money.In the near future I was planning on boosting it is that ok with this set up ? Im new to the import game so I really dont know

If your a6 is in good shape don't waste the time or the money. There are a few people including me that think that the a6 is underrated from the factory. In my 89 crx si I swapped a z6 in there after hydrolocking the a6. I was not happy with it.
Depending on how much you want to boost you could just keep your a6, build the z6 for boost and then when you are ready for the turbo swap it in.

if your going for boost then it would be best to keep the a6 head,because it has lower comprssion than the minime,,but the minime does show some impressive results,i was surprised athow much my minime pulled,and im used to the power of DOHC's

Back