Is this a good buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

max240

It is a 95 accord lx 5spd. here is what the car has:
-seized jdm h22a motor (ran fine with no problems until motor seized)
-driver side mount has been shaved to save the hassle during the swap
-usdm h22 injectors that were sent to rc for cleaning
-usdm p13 ecu with all wires properly switched(i.e. pin a6 and pin a11)
-new ngk spark plugs
-new bosch platinum spark plug wires
-brand new red cap optima battery

body:
-black widow side skirts, and black widow molded rear bumper. (minor crack on back right side, left side repaired and primered)
-2 piece r33 front bumper (primered black)
-carbon fiber momo shift knob
-dual gauge pod with carbon fiber autometer a/f ratio gauge
-tanabe hyper medallion exhaust
-16" dronell d-power rims in great shape (no curb checks whatsoever) front tires have 95% rear tires have about 85% tread
-adjustable coilovers
-racing pedals
-jaguar s style taillights
-hornet alarm system (very sensitive)
-has 137,899 miles on the body
the car is all wired and ready for another h22 motor. he said that all the hard stuff was done. is this a good buy? i think i can get it for about $2500 or so. please let me know what you guys think. thanks fellas. I really appreciate any help and input.

part out the parts, put new motor in their and resell

sorry about posting in the wrong forum. the only reason he is selling is becausehe is moving and can't afford to take the car with him. the paint job is only about 1.5 years old too. it is in gunmetal. thanks for the input guys, anything else? i really do appreciate it.

It's alright for a fixer upper. But the cost of the engine is gonna set you back a bit, so don't pay running car prices.

why did the motor seize???? if its water then that may mean the wiring may be shot and you will have a piece on your hands... build up a civic they are lite and you can get a wider selection of motors

the factory motor, since it's not in demand, should be pretty reasonable, I would say like 1500 from a reputable place, complete

Back