is this a good deal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondadude199

this guy has emailed me twice about this turbo kit he wants to sell me, he wants $250 for a kit like this...T25 Turbo Kit I have a z6 with 156xxx,I/E, would it be worth it

EDIT: this car will not see a dyno for a long time, also I will have no fuel mang.

Originally posted by hondadude199@Aug 30 2003, 01:52 PM
also I will have no fuel mang.

Then don't even bother. If you're going to half ass it, go spend the money on a body kit. You'll be better off.

:withstupid:

If you can't tune it correctly, its not even worth it. Especially with how many miles you have on your car. You will blow your engine in no time.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 30 2003, 10:40 PM-->
hondadude199
@Aug 30 2003, 01:52 PM
also I will have no fuel mang.

Then don't even bother. If you're going to half ass it, go spend the money on a body kit. You'll be better off.

I was a asking your opinions, I can afford a $250 turbo kit but I cant afford a gsr swap, I would prefer swapping before I boost,i gota wait to go fast :( :sleep:

I say go for it

grab a fmu for 70 bucks and run 6-7 psi and be kinda quick :)

retard the timing a few degrees...should run just fine

And if it blows up- by that time you should have enough money for a dohc swap :)

you need SOME kind of fuel management. you simply CAN'T boost on a stock honda computer without it.

Back