Is this a good deal??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

A used tire and rim place in town can sell me some BMW 14" rims and some used tires for $250 flat. Is this a good deal? I'm not sure of what kind of tires they are. The rims a REALLY light, like maybe 10lbs or so...definitly a lot lighter than my stock steelies. Thanks

-Kai

Make sure they fit your car first, and ask to test fit to make sure they clear your bigger brakes! Other than that, it's a decent deal.

Yeah, the guy had them on his son's early 90 teg so I know they will fit. Think I should try to talk him down? Or should I just accecpt? (The deal also includes me giving him my current tires for the mounting hardware)

well if the rims are in REALLY pristine condition and the tires have lots of meat left on them then I would give him 250 for them- however if you think the rims are less than perfect or that the tires might need to be replaced soon, try to bring him down a few bucks- IMO what's the worst that could happen if you talk him down? he could say no and you'd end up paying 250 anyway so i think it's worth a shot

Back