Is this any good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What are your goals? What kind of car is it going into? Give us some more info here...

yeah my bad, 97 accord. My f22b2 is just about toast and I have my turbo kit sitting here in my living room, so im looking to boost but only to about 9-10 psi. I have 450cc injectors. Are the mounts the same for this motor?

Yes, the mounts are the same. That motor is essentially a de-stroked H22. I'm not sure whether it has the same FRM sleeves that the H22 has though. Not a bad motor at all, but keep in mind that it was never released in the US, so parts may be a little harder to find. You'd probably be able to use H22 stuff for a lot of basic parts, but if it was something really specific to that motor, you might have a hard time with it...

Not a clue. Like I said, a lot of H22 stuff will probably work on it, but as far as internals or obscure little parts aside from the standard stuff (gaskets, bolts, etc.) I honestly don't know where you'd go. Call a dealership maybe?

I have a F20A. Its a 2.0l, dohc, non-vtec motor. About 30K on it. I have a flywheel and exedy clutch for it as well if youre interested. $400 for the motor picked up.

no i dont care about that. just blew a head gasket in my f22b2 and was going to swap it out anyway. can i get a pic of ur f20?

I can take one tomorrow, dark already outside. Dont worry, its not in my backyard LOL! Its under my carport, covered.

You said you have a turbo kit or turbo parts at least, just making sure you dont take a motor with the wrong exhaust pattern for your kit.

havent bought the manifold yet :) But yeah I am actually really interested and will you give me your zip so I can figure out how far away you are. Thanks

I have a manifold for it ;) Give me $600 and take both things. If you need a EWG or turbo itself, I have them as well. I need loot as well as need to get rid of these things. Try me :)

you probably arent willing to meet up anywhere? Can you get me a shipping quote for just the motor. thanks man

Back