Is This Rice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

now, i know trying to make your car look fast when its not is rice, but i want to do some style changes without looking rice. NO body kit, but i think i want to go for a front lip - no side skirts, big ass evo XVI front end with rally lights and shit. but i was thinking of gettin fiberglass fenders to lighten the load. once again, no z3 fenders or anything. but i want to paint the car semi gloss black and maybe throw a honda wing decal across the side. no NOS or type r or TRD (lol) dumb stickers. and i want to redo the interior red and black. i like jdm stying, so any help as to where i can find that shit cheap would help too. i dont want to make the car look fast, cuz its an lx 4 door, but let me know what you think. thanks.

I didnt even read that.. but here is some advice..

Who gives a fuck what ppl think is rice? Why do you care what OTHERS think? Its your car, right?

<rant>Everyone is being catious, they dont want their car to be rice, fuck it, fix it how you want and tell others to fuck off, they didn't pay for it. </rant>

My truck is getting blue led's in the dash/doors, slammed on bags and 18's and 20's, lemme hear someone call a SHOW truck rice, and they can listen to the dual BOV's as the boosted ls1 flys by laughing..

good point man! i just want a nice car. i gotta do a lot of bodywork to it, and i cant afford a real nice paint job. thats why im going with semi gloss black. well, that, and the maroon looks, well, shitty. but i wanted some opinions, and info on where to get jdm accesories.

www.optauto.com/webstore started carrying some JDM stuff. Check out www.hondaswap.com/bwong also. Brian Wong is a great importer/seller/guy :thumbsup:

I personally think flat black ownz and if you can prep the body yourself, there are nice cheaper places to get it painted. They might not pain door jams or do a "complete" color change, but you can do your jams if you aren't looking for a show car.

yeah, i plan on doin the jams myself. i got the idea for the black from my dad. hes an old skool mopar hippie, and he primes the shit out of em till he can get around to doin em right. i think it looks tough. checkin out the links too. thanks.

The only thing that matters is that your car looks cool to you, its your car. :p

When other people start paying for your car then they can tell you how to mod it B)

as usual im the lone dissenter (sp)....

imo rally lights on a car that is not made to rally in.....
are overkill (insert better euphanism here _______)

and a front lip with no side skirts and no matching bumper
just doesnt "flow"

its all about being CLEAN

red and yellow makes you mcdonalds

red and soethign else makes you clean.

i agree, it's all about being clean! no crazy ass body kits. I used to have a 99 si and i just had it dropped and focused my money on the engine, before it got jacked... :( i think a simple lip in the front would be tight and a decent drop.

red and white=candy cane
red and blue=bloody Smurf
red and yellow=banana that went somewhere that wasnt meant for it to go
red and purple=someone did a driveby and shot Barney the ghey dinosaur
red and green=Christmas time

as you can see red and any other color doesnt mix well...LOL

flat black= :thumbsup:

red and yellow makes you mcdonalds

s3e9e5d2f6419f.jpg

how bout red and gunmetal pearl....i get my car back frm maaco tommorrow =P, with a gunmetal pearl paintjob. my car use to be red, so the engine bay is still red....which leads me to my color scheme

Go buddy club all the way with a carbon fibre bonet ... its rice ish but it looks awesome without looking like a peice of shit show car B)

Back