isnt jrsc realible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i going to get a b18c1 and was thinking of putting jrsc because i thought jrsc is good for daily driven. i talked to a lot of shops and they said jrsc is not really all that realible because jrsc stress out the motor so much due to the fact that it was no intercooler to cool down the heat thats being transfer into the motor. a sc could get so hot that at times when you stop while its running, it could move the temperture stick on your gauge quite a bit. is this true? a remember hearing a sc is very realible and that jrsc has a 100,000 miles warranty. if jrsc isnt so reaible why would they offer that kind of warranty rite? i want to boost atleast 7-8 psi with a stock motor.

Your best and most efficient bet is turbo'ing your car. Check the turbo forum above and read the article about a turbo charger vs a super charger.

to answer your question, the jrsc itself is said to be reliable, however boosting a motor without building it for boost dramatically decreases the reliability of the motor itself.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Sep 6 2004, 09:50 PM
Your best and most efficient bet is turbo'ing your car. Check the turbo forum above and read the article about a turbo charger vs a super charger.
[post=386758]Quoted post[/post]​

Nicly put.

Back