Isuzu Commercials, make me want to buy one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Two of the stunts were fake. The 4 of them spinning in the line-abreast and the Endo. Had to be fake.

You can't just take a car, endo it, and continue to accelerate.

However, if anyone in the NE wants to grab a cheapass 89-91 Hatch and do it with me, I'm game. :)

Also, the SAAB one was far better.

Brake really really really hard? Gut the rear end and put all the weight up front?

I'm about 80% sure that those aren't real cars, just models suspended by wires or something...

edit: 80% sure that MOST of those aren't real cars

almost makes me want an isuzu (minus the chains linking the cars together on some of them)

i thought i was a pretty damn good driver, but shit like that will definitely humble you.

I've seen an autocross video on this forum a while back of someone doing a stoppie in a classic mini. It was sick. I thought an endo was where you fly over the hanblebars of your bike.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've seen an autocross video on this forum a while back of someone doing a stoppie in a classic mini. It was sick. I thought an endo was where you fly over the hanblebars of your bike.

Yeah, that was a Stoppie. A stoppie is an endo that is completed with coming to an actual stop, holding the ass end up as long as you can.

And Endo is just ass-up. Don't have to come to a stop.

that Mini before doing microcross was without a doubt the sickest little pocket rocket I've ever seen. Can you imagine how fun that would be in NYC ?

Back