It froze this morning!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

I fuckin hate when it freezes. I woke up to my car being completely and totally frozen over. Every square inch was frozen. The road was frozen as well, but it wasn't so bad because the southbound lane was obviously driven on. I have to drive a 14-mile stretch of well-worn highway completely enclosed by trees to get to work. Needless to say, everything from the highway up was frozen. I still have my summer tires on. :(

Anyway, on the way to work today, I round this corner and this fuckwad in an excursion is about 3/4ths of a mile ahead of me passing this schoolbus going the other way. So I come around the corner and he's headed right for me. He lays on it and tries to get back in his lane, but he obviously forgot about the ice. So he fishtails and gets sideways in front of the bus. At this time, he's spanning both lanes lengthwise, so I'm panicky, the bus is panicky, neither of us want to brake because of the ice, and there's an ass-end of an excursion ready to take me out.

So the guy in the excursion lays on it again and he obvously hit a dry patch cause his tires grabbed and he went nosefirst into the embankment. Well, up the embankment, really. Nothing happened to the bus or myself, thankfully. The driver of the excursion was fine, but his truck's front end was fucked.

:cliffnotes:

I need some fuckin studded tires.

Glad you're OK.
Glad the kids on teh bus are OK.
Glad the dumb fuckwad in the Excursion creamed the front end of his oversized deathmobile.

I'm a believer that CDL restrictions should apply for any vehicle bigger than a midsize SUV (ford exploder size).

i belive there should be a class called "yah you have 4 wd but you still spin on ice" and yay youv'e got 4wd enjoy your time in the ditch

Back