ITB 2005 pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Aug 22 2005, 09:36 AM
http://www.diversifiedridez.com/ITB2005.html

drifting, bikini contest, car show and lots of crazy stuff. 288 pics total!
[post=543440]Quoted post[/post]​

damn it man I was looking for you at truck bash did you show your truck? when was the bikini contest I went saturday and didn't see it lol...drifting kinda sucked...drag racing was cool and man that skyline was NICE!
o ya and that civic hatchy with the wide body....the light blue one aww man I heard him drive that thing! aww it sounded so nice..

yeah i showed my truck but i didnt get it judged...LOL. it was the 2 tone yellow and silver Ranger Splash parked next to a flat black Nissan 720 and an orange Integra with graphics on it. the bikini contest was held on sunday at 2pm.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Aug 22 2005, 09:55 AM
yeah i showed my truck but i didnt get it judged...LOL. it was the 2 tone yellow and silver Ranger Splash parked next to a flat black Nissan 720 and an orange Integra with graphics on it. the bikini contest was held on sunday at 2pm.
[post=543457]Quoted post[/post]​

i remember that integra...was it orange? I thought your truck was JUST yellow thats what I was looking for it was a ranger right? hmmm I dunno I might have saw it...

you got a picture of that girl in the pink white polka dot shorts too :p man I was drooling all over that one! to bad she had to walk with her bf <_< what did that cavalier run on the dyno? there were so many hot girls there man lol

yeah that girl was hot. i like the girl in the black bikini. :drool:

i have no idea what that Cavalier ran on the dyno but that was one nasty car. you see the Neon with the V8 that had 8 seconds on the license plate (could have a been sticker)?

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Aug 22 2005, 10:14 AM
yeah that girl was hot. i like the girl in the black bikini. :drool:

i have no idea what that Cavalier ran on the dyno but that was one nasty car. you see the Neon with the V8 that had 8 seconds on the license plate (could have a been sticker)?
[post=543473]Quoted post[/post]​

ya I saw that thing I got a pic of it running lol..actually 2 didn't know if I got the first one...im gonna post my pics soon we didn't get that many...coulda got more <_< but all those pics and non of your truck? lol....ya we got quite a few pics though...we went to the drift but it sucked I didn't know there was gonna be more lol..looks like it got better...the drags were pretty crazy though. so many 10-12 second civics it was crazy!

oh the drifting was nuts bro. they had practice then qualifying then the competition. those Miata couldnt drift for shit. first run in the competition, one of the black 240s and the blue Miata was tandem drifting and the Miata ran into the wall at the first turn...LOL. the guy didnt get hurt but the car looked pretty beat. Bubba Drift put on a helluva show tho :)

i dont take pics of my truck at shows. i see it every day...LOL.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Aug 22 2005, 10:29 AM
oh the drifting was nuts bro. they had practice then qualifying then the competition. those Miata couldnt drift for shit. first run in the competition, one of the black 240s and the blue Miata was tandem drifting and the Miata ran into the wall at the first turn...LOL. the guy didnt get hurt but the car looked pretty beat. Bubba Drift put on a helluva show tho :)

i dont take pics of my truck at shows. i see it every day...LOL.
[post=543484]Quoted post[/post]​

I wanted to see buba drift I think we got there when they were practicing...I almost watched a red 240 I think run into the wall he stopped like JUST in time...that caddy was tearing it up...I get ur point on the truck pics lol

yeah that 240 came within a cunt hair of hitting the wall. i bet he had to change his underwear after that close call....LOL. that Caddy sounded MEAN as hell and drifted damn good. heres a pic of it:

ITB2005091.jpg

:worthy:

Back