ITR swap in 91 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just get a cable b series tranny and as for the speedometer then you can change the electronic vss to a cable vss. I would go to raxles for some axles for that application. Ask for Marty and tell him Bryan in Alaska told you to call.

Raxles - Raxles Home
WTF NO THE SIR CLUSTER AND MTR IS ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR CHANGE THE CLUSTER INSTEAD AND WIRE THE VSS UP BRO. JUST DID A B20VTEC MY TRANNY WAS A BITCH SINCE IT WAS ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR IN DX. >_< GOT THAT BITCH TO WORK THO.

:ufucktard:
WTF NO THE SIR CLUSTER AND MTR IS ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR CHANGE THE CLUSTER INSTEAD AND WIRE THE VSS UP BRO. JUST DID A B20VTEC MY TRANNY WAS A BITCH SINCE IT WAS ELECTRONIC SPEED SENSOR IN DX. >_< GOT THAT BITCH TO WORK THO.
please dont give any input in this thread!!

Ethug pimps uh oh-get good sohc ricers.
not an ethug..i just call people out when they give false info....
and i dont have a sohc either...but if i did..they are possible to make insane power...look at bisimoto's sohc..its like 9 second?!

ZZZ i care whyInjen Ha CAI FTW.
EG-Cluster fo si and sir are electronic for speedsensor. FYI o and i can care less what a ETHUG thinks Yes A E thug u Are. done......

and your a fuckface that has no clue what our talking about...heres an idea leave the board before you get banned

oo banned scared. hahaha ur one of those kids who care about things like that.

Back