Itr Sway Bar Install Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Finally all the parts came in today but then I relized that I do not have any end links assemblies so I am screwed there. I am going to go to the junkyard tommrow or the day after for that. Next thing that is going wrong, I am running the ITR LCA's and they seem to be in the way to put the backing plate of the beaks kit so I can not get the lower bolt on.

I bought the kit for the EG but my question is, did I buy the wrong one (because I have ITR LCA's). Next question can I get endlinks for tegs or any other sway bar honda, or do I have to go with ITR endlinks? Please respond quick.

not sure about the LCA's, but i would like to know because i'll be headed the same route with my sol. i know you'll need si end links, not sure if the tegs are the same, but i know the si end links work (this is what i used), so any endlinks from a civic. can you take some pics of your lca and where the holes are?

as far as I know, the teg's and the si's are the same (because they have same LCA's and basicly same subframe)

This would be a good time for Chris to come and visit HS.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 27 2003, 03:52 PM
as far as I know, the teg's and the si's are the same (because they have same LCA's and basicly same subframe)

This would be a good time for Chris to come and visit HS.

i can get a hold of him for you, i'll see if he can sign on and post a solution for you.

u can use any integra endlink they are the same. cant help u out regarding the beaks kit...sorry

i emailed beaks about it, because i was planning on getting a kit also and i'll run into the same problem as you. here is what they told me.
Mike,

Problem for the SRK-EG and ITR LCA combo usually lies with the lower part of the SRK nut plate touching the LCA. I have heard this happened a few times. An easy remedy is to shave off a corner on the nut plate at 45°. That should provide enough clearance. If you want I can have this done at no extra charge.

-Wil
www.BeaksProducts.com

sounds easy enough, just take down to a machine shop somewhere, they'll probably do it for free.

Thanks mike. Looks like I will do that tommrow at school with our bench grinder.

As for the endlinks, the only import junkyard around me said that they have never once removed the endlinks without them snapping so I ended up going to a honda dealearship. They will be here monday.

Thanks but it is a tad late. BTW the GSR LCA's are nothing like the ITR's. The ITR's are bigger so they get in the way. I had to grinde the backingplate to almost nothing to get them to fit.

Back