Its A Brid... Its A Plane... Its A Civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

makes me want to cry and at the same time hunt his ass down and tie his ass up and lock him in the car and douse it with gas to put it out of its misery and to ensure he cant hurt a car again

gawddam! someone should punish that guy for completely demoralizing that civic. :puke:

it kinda looks like the ambiguously gay duos' penis ride.....

for those of you who arent familiar, watch saturday night live......

who ever does that to any car should be dragged out into the street and shot , a few times even.

This is lame. Everytime a show car is posted it's bashed, saying "what a waste of money"
It certainly isn't what I would do, but give them respect for what they've done.

Originally posted by Prowler@May 15 2003, 02:24 PM
This is lame. Everytime a show car is posted it's bashed, saying "what a waste of money"
It certainly isn't what I would do, but give them respect for what they've done.

I'd give them props (for work,not taste),IF it wasn't for the complete lack of work done to the interior also.It is pretty much stock looking except the ridiculious colors.

i-6.JPG

i think it sorta cool. you gotta give him points for being original and creative. he completely transformed that civic and i gotta give him some props on that. ok, let the bashing continue.

sorry, i know you guys were all like, "what the hell did he just say" but it took a lot of work and i think he actually put some thought into it. atleast it's better than the riced out cars with the aluminum wings...well, ummm...maybe not...but it's still a one-of-a-kind. i'm not saying i'll ever drive it or do anything like that to my car.

ok, if it'll make you all feel better...i think it looks like shit...happy? :D

Originally posted by karnash@May 15 2003, 05:07 AM

for those of you who arent familiar, watch saturday night live......

THE AMBIGUOUSLY GAY CIVIC!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by karnash@May 15 2003, 06:07 AM

:werd:
i cant say ive ever seen a civic look like that before
finally someone trying to be "original" with a civic actually was

I'll give him credit for being orginal, but that's all. And yes, that does look like the cock-mobile that Gary and Ace rock.

You guys are hypocrites.
There are two ways you can rate a car. Looks....Performance. It failed both, miserably. It makes me want to throw up. I can't give him props for being original because look at what happened to the "original" guy who decided to be the first one with an aluminum wing on his FWD civic. He started a trend which will destroy the world.
But when it comes to the 250,000 dollar Alpine/Wings West Civic Si, that thing's a waste of money...blah, blah, blah.

i give the person who built that car mad props . . . the only thing civic about that car is the interior. . . i wouldn't drive the thing but it had to take a lot of time and fabrication to do that

Back